Klas Voyager Module Adaptor (KVMA)
The Klas Voyager Module Adapter or KVMA is an accessory product for the range of Voyager network modules. The KVMA is attached to the rear of a Voyager module and converts the blade type input connector of the module to a circular type connector with a rugged locking mechanism. This provides a secure connection for DC Input power in high vibration situations such as airborne operation or military vehicle operation.
Two variants exist, single DC Input variant shown in Figure 1 which has a single circular connector for DC Input to the Voyager module and a second variant, shown in Figure 2, which has two circular connectors one for the DC Input and one for PoE Power.
Figure 1 KVMA-PW with single DC Input.
Figure 2 KVMA-PoE with dual DC Inputs.
- 2.3” W x 3.7” L x 0.94” H (60 x 94 x 24mm)
- 0.27 Ibs / 0.125 kg
- The KVMA has no electrical circuit however it is important that when attached to a module the KVMA and the module are operated within the module’s electrical specification
- Integrated aluminium chassis
- Operating temperature range: It is important that when attached to a Module the KVMA and the module are operated within the modules Operational Temperature range
- Storage temperature range: -55 to 125C. It is important that when attached to a Module the KVMA and the module are stored together they are stored within the modules Storage Temperature range
- Humidity 0 to 95% non‐condensing; alt. ‐ 200 to +20,000 ft. It is important that when attached to a Module the KVMA and the module are operated with in the modules Environmental range