Easily-Portable Dual Enclave System Optimized for Backpack Use
Optimized for backpack use, Voyager 2 has support for two Voyager network modules and either KG-250X, KIV-54, KG-175D or Mini-Catapan HAIPE devices.
Voyager 2 supports combinations of any two Voyager network modules depending on mission requirements. (Options include but are not limited to: classic red-black access with two VoyagerESRs plus HAIPE, single enclave with high port density using a VoyagerESR plus SW14, and radio integration using VoyagerLMR plus VoyagerVM running Twisted Pair WAVE).
- 8.3” x 9.7” x 4.8”
- 210 mm x 247 mm x 122 mm
- 3.3 Ib excluding network modules, HAIPE and battery
- UBI 2590 weighs 3.2 lb
- Aluminium chassis with steel supporting panels
- Retractable handle
Operating Temperature Range
- Dependent on modules installed
Storage Temperature Range
- -10°C to 60°C
Input Voltage Range
- 10-36 VDC up to 80 W
Output Voltage Range
- 2 x 12 V outputs in backplane to power modules
- 2 x 48 V outputs to backplane for PoE support
- 1 x 12 V or 24 VDC output for HAIPE
- 1 x Ultralife UBI-2590 batteries
- Provides 207 or 250 Wh energy
- Charged from DC input
Voyager 2 Transit Case
- 15.9” x 12.9” x 6.8”
406 mm x 330 mm x 174 mm
- 12.1 lb / 5.5 kg (unladen)
- Copolymer polypropylene constructions
- O-ring waterproof seal
- Easy-open double step latches
- Stainless steel pins throughout
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Ergonomic handle
- Padlock protector
- 2 x Removable storage boxes with hinged lids
- Retractable handle
Washington, D.C., October 20, 2017 – Klas Telecom’s rugged mobility solutions pass NIAP Common Criteria and are now officially certified for the NSA/CSS CSfC program. .
Washington, DC, July 28, 2017 – Klas Telecom today announced that its Voyager Tactical Data Center (Voyager TDC) has achieved VMware Ready™ status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process Voyager TDC has achieved VMware’s highest level of endorsement.
Washington, DC, July 19, 2017 – Klas Telecom announced today a collaboration with Dell EMC OEM Solutions to bring enterprise data center technology to the tactical edge
Herndon, Virginia, May 1, 2017 – Team members from Senators Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) and Mark Warner’s (D-VA) offices toured today a flourishing local communications technology company, Klas Telecom Government, located in Herndon, Virginia.