Cisco 5940 ESR
Cisco 5940 ESR is a high-performance, ruggedized router designed for use in harsh environments offering reliable operation in extreme temperatures and under shock and vibration conditions.
Voyager5940 embeds the Cisco 5940 ESR in a Voyager module format for easy integration in a Voyager chassis. Cisco 5940 ESR is a high-performance, ruggedized router designed for use in harsh environments offering reliable operation in extreme temperatures and under shock and vibration conditions.
Unleash Gigabit speeds on your network
With collocation of services in the tactical network becoming increasingly common Fast Ethernet is becoming the limiting factor on the LAN backbone. Cisco’s 5940 ESR provides Gigabit connectivity in a small package leveraging the power of your high-bandwidth applications. Utilize these speeds to the max using Gigabit ports on Klas’ VoyagerSW14 access switch and the VoyagerVM server platform.
- 7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H (188 x 160 x 52mm)
- 3.4 Ib / 1.56 kg
- 10-18 VDC Input for operation
- 25W power consumption
- Integrated Aluminum chassis with cooling fins for fan-less operation
Operating Temperature range
- -25 to 85C with conduction cooling
- IEC 60529
- Sealed unit with dust caps for extra protection EMC
- 2 x Gigabit copper ports
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports
- 1 x RJ-45 Console interface
- 972 kpps
- 1GB RAM
- 256MB Flash
- Full Cisco IoS 15.2(X) support with advanced
- Class-leading VPN, routing, QoS and Suite B features
- Improves bandwidth efficiency over pps-constrained link
- Particularly useful for VoIP over VSAT
- Cisco WAAS interoperable
- Bandwidth optimization and application acceleration
- Integrates with IoS security, Netflow & QoS
Cisco Mobile Ready Net
- Self-forming radio-based network
- Radio Aware Routing Protocol
- Transparent access for mission-critical voice, video, data
Onboard hardware acceleration
- Packet offload for encryption to optimize performance
WAAS Express, IP multiplexing
- Onboard hardware acceleration for encryption
Washington, D.C., October 20, 2017 – Klas Telecom’s rugged mobility solutions pass NIAP Common Criteria and are now officially certified for the NSA/CSS CSfC program. .
Washington, DC, July 28, 2017 – Klas Telecom today announced that its Voyager Tactical Data Center (Voyager TDC) has achieved VMware Ready™ status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process Voyager TDC has achieved VMware’s highest level of endorsement.
Washington, DC, July 19, 2017 – Klas Telecom announced today a collaboration with Dell EMC OEM Solutions to bring enterprise data center technology to the tactical edge
Herndon, Virginia, May 1, 2017 – Team members from Senators Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) and Mark Warner’s (D-VA) offices toured today a flourishing local communications technology company, Klas Telecom Government, located in Herndon, Virginia.