Cisco 5940 ESR
Cisco 5940 ESR is a high-performance, ruggedized router designed for use in harsh environments offering reliable operation in extreme temperatures and under shock and vibration conditions.
Voyager5940 embeds the Cisco 5940 ESR in a Voyager module format for easy integration in a Voyager chassis. Cisco 5940 ESR is a high-performance, ruggedized router designed for use in harsh environments offering reliable operation in extreme temperatures and under shock and vibration conditions.
Unleash Gigabit speeds on your network
With collocation of services in the tactical network becoming increasingly common Fast Ethernet is becoming the limiting factor on the LAN backbone. Cisco’s 5940 ESR provides Gigabit connectivity in a small package leveraging the power of your high-bandwidth applications. Utilize these speeds to the max using Gigabit ports on Klas’ VoyagerSW14 access switch and the VoyagerVM server platform.
- 7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H (188 x 160 x 52mm)
- 3.4 Ib / 1.56 kg
- 10-18 VDC Input for operation
- 25W power consumption
- Integrated Aluminum chassis with cooling fins for fan-less operation
Operating Temperature range
- -25 to 85C with conduction cooling
- IEC 60529
- Sealed unit with dust caps for extra protection EMC
- 2 x Gigabit copper ports
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports
- 1 x RJ-45 Console interface
- 972 kpps
- 1GB RAM
- 256MB Flash
- Full Cisco IoS 15.2(X) support with advanced
- Class-leading VPN, routing, QoS and Suite B features
- Improves bandwidth efficiency over pps-constrained link
- Particularly useful for VoIP over VSAT
- Cisco WAAS interoperable
- Bandwidth optimization and application acceleration
- Integrates with IoS security, Netflow & QoS
Cisco Mobile Ready Net
- Self-forming radio-based network
- Radio Aware Routing Protocol
- Transparent access for mission-critical voice, video, data
Onboard hardware acceleration
- Packet offload for encryption to optimize performance
WAAS Express, IP multiplexing
- Onboard hardware acceleration for encryption
Klas Telecom announced today that the Voyager networking system now fully integrates and supports common manpack and tactical radios.
GetSAT, Hughes Network Systems, LLC (Hughes), Klas Telecom and NexTech Solutions (NTS) recently partnered at an exercise that took place June 28 – 29 in Virginia Beach, VA, to demonstrate an integrated Communications-On-The-Move (COTM) SATCOM solution for HD video, voice and data connectivity.
Date: August 14 – 17, 2016
We are partnering with Cisco at APCO 2016 to help create safer communities and countries in the digital era by leveraging the latest 4G LTE technology to modernize customers’ existing networks and deployed communications