Low SWaP, Layer 3 Ethernet switch + PoE + removable configuration storage
Listed on the NIAP CSfC Product Compliant List
The Voyager Embedded Switch m-Series (VoyagerESm) contains the same Layer 3 switch designed by Klas Telecom but has fewer ports for reduced SWaP operations. It contains 4 Fast Ethernet ports, all of which are PoE enabled, a Gigabit Ethernet switch port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, console management port and a removable configuration storage for increased security, persona portability and simplified sparing.
The VoyagerESm supports critical Cisco VoIP switching features such as VLAN trunking and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
Ruggedization is a key feature of the VoyagerESm with a lightweight, fanless design and an extruded aluminum enclosure with dust caps for all ports.
A CSfC Solution
The VoyagerESm is listed on the NIAP Product Compliant List (PCL) making it a viable CSfC solution for government customers.
Klas Telecom’s VoyagerESm is a core component of the Voyager Executive Communications Kit (VoyagerECK), a discreet and portable VoSIP and multi-enclave data communications package that connects executives on the move with the secure resources they need. The VoyagerESm passing common criteria allows the VoyagerECK to be used as a CSfC solution. Existing users, please contact [email protected] to learn how you can upgrade your existing kit for secure wireless encryption.
Layer 3 Switch
- Auto-sensing 10/100 BaseT
- Cisco Discovery Protocol VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1Q port VLAN
- Layer 3 features including G.729 transcoding, NHRP, Multipoint GRE/DMVPN, OSPF
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Voice & Data VLAN
- IEEE 802.1x MAC authentication
- 7.4” W x 5.7” L x 1.0” H (188 mm x 145.2 mm x 26mm)
- 1.5 Ib / 0.7 kg
- 10-18 VDC input for operation
- 48 VDC input for PoE
- Maximum 15W power consumption without PoE. Each PoE port requires additional 8-15W depending on powered device
- 1 x RJ-45 Console port
- 4 x 10/100 BaseT Fast Ethernet with PoE
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x FXS port
- 1 x VIK storage port
- Integrated aluminum chassis with cooling fins for fanless operation
- Sealed unit with dust caps for extra protection
Operating Temperature Range
- -25oC to 60oC with conduction cooling
- -25oC to 70oC with forced air cooling
Storage Temperature Range
- -30oC to 85oC
- KlasOS 5 (a Cisco-like CLI with similar look and feel)
- SNMP v1
- SNMP v2
- SNMP v3
June 4, 2018 (WASHINGTON, D.C.) – Klas Telecom announced today the release of a new hardware module added to the Voyager deployable communications product suite, the VoyagerSW26G. VoyagerSW26G is a…
May 21, 2018 (WASHINGTON, D.C.) – Klas Telecom announced today a new release of the Voyager Tactical Data Center (TDC), the Voyager TDC 2.0. The company will debut the system this week at SOFIC 2018 in Tampa, FL…
May 11, 2018 (WASHINGTON, D.C.) – Klas Telecom announced today that, after rigorous testing, VMware now supports vSAN™ hyper-converged infrastructure on the Klas Telecom Voyager Tactical Data Center (TDC).
February 28, 2018 (WASHINGTON, D.C.) – On Thursday, February 22, Klas Telecom held a grand opening for its new Tampa, Florida office which has been established to facilitate the large volume of business the company performs in the area around MacDill Air Force Base. Klas Telecom executives…