Fiber media converter in the standard Voyager small form factor
VoyagerFX2 has a removable front panel that enables quick exchange of media converters in the field.
Module mates with a Voyager 1 battery providing approximately 10+ hours of power
Front panel is removable to allow rapid exchange of Perle modules
VoyagerFX2 delivers a fiber media converter capability housed in the standard Voyager network module form factor (7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H). VoyagerFX2 provides two Perle Fast Ethernet media converters and also contains an integrated power supply to leverage the Voyager power backplane. The power supply allows the media converters to be used with any of the Voyager range of chassis or alternatively as a standalone or remotely located device. SC, LC, and ST media interface types are supported. VoyagerFX2 has a removable front panel that enables quick exchange of media converters in the field.
VoyagerFX2 Primary Components
- Two Perle media converters
- Custom power supply
- Rugged, fanless enclosure
- 7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H (188 x 160 x 52mm)
- 4.4 lbs / 2 kg
- 9-18 VDC input
- 2.1W per Perle device installed (with both devices installed consumption is 4.2W)
- Aluminum chassis with integrated cooling for fanless operation. Chassis includes dust caps
- Removable front panel
- 0 to 50 °C
- -25 to 70 °C
Supported Multi-Mode Perle Devices
- S-100-M2ST2-XT Dual ST 100Base-Fx with 2km range
- S-100-M2SX2-XT Dual SC 100Base-Fx with 2km range
- S-100-M2LC2-XT Dual LC 100Base-Fx with 2km range
Supported Single-Mode Perle Devices
- S-100-S2ST20-XT Single ST 100Base-Fx with 20km range
- S-100-S2SC20-XT Single SC 100Base-Fx with 20km range
- In addition to the fiber port each module has a 10/100 BaseT port
Washington, D.C., October 20, 2017 – Klas Telecom’s rugged mobility solutions pass NIAP Common Criteria and are now officially certified for the NSA/CSS CSfC program. .
Washington, DC, July 28, 2017 – Klas Telecom today announced that its Voyager Tactical Data Center (Voyager TDC) has achieved VMware Ready™ status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process Voyager TDC has achieved VMware’s highest level of endorsement.
Washington, DC, July 19, 2017 – Klas Telecom announced today a collaboration with Dell EMC OEM Solutions to bring enterprise data center technology to the tactical edge
Herndon, Virginia, May 1, 2017 – Team members from Senators Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) and Mark Warner’s (D-VA) offices toured today a flourishing local communications technology company, Klas Telecom Government, located in Herndon, Virginia.