Fiber media converter in the standard Voyager small form factor
VoyagerFX2 has a removable front panel that enables quick exchange of media converters in the field.
Module mates with a Voyager 1 battery providing approximately 10+ hours of power
Front panel is removable to allow rapid exchange of Perle modules
VoyagerFX2 delivers a fiber media converter capability housed in the standard Voyager network module form factor (7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H). VoyagerFX2 provides two Perle Fast Ethernet media converters and also contains an integrated power supply to leverage the Voyager power backplane. The power supply allows the media converters to be used with any of the Voyager range of chassis or alternatively as a standalone or remotely located device. SC, LC, and ST media interface types are supported. VoyagerFX2 has a removable front panel that enables quick exchange of media converters in the field.
VoyagerFX2 Primary Components
- Two Perle media converters
- Custom power supply
- Rugged, fanless enclosure
- 7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H (188 x 160 x 52mm)
- 4.4 lbs / 2 kg
- 9-18 VDC input
- 2.1W per Perle device installed (with both devices installed consumption is 4.2W)
- Aluminum chassis with integrated cooling for fanless operation. Chassis includes dust caps
- Removable front panel
- 0 to 50 °C
- -25 to 70 °C
Supported Multi-Mode Perle Devices
- S-100-M2ST2-XT Dual ST 100Base-Fx with 2km range
- S-100-M2SX2-XT Dual SC 100Base-Fx with 2km range
- S-100-M2LC2-XT Dual LC 100Base-Fx with 2km range
Supported Single-Mode Perle Devices
- S-100-S2ST20-XT Single ST 100Base-Fx with 20km range
- S-100-S2SC20-XT Single SC 100Base-Fx with 20km range
- In addition to the fiber port each module has a 10/100 BaseT port
Klas Telecom announced today that the Voyager networking system now fully integrates and supports common manpack and tactical radios.
GetSAT, Hughes Network Systems, LLC (Hughes), Klas Telecom and NexTech Solutions (NTS) recently partnered at an exercise that took place June 28 – 29 in Virginia Beach, VA, to demonstrate an integrated Communications-On-The-Move (COTM) SATCOM solution for HD video, voice and data connectivity.
Date: August 14 – 17, 2016
We are partnering with Cisco at APCO 2016 to help create safer communities and countries in the digital era by leveraging the latest 4G LTE technology to modernize customers’ existing networks and deployed communications