Seamless Radio Integration
VoyagerLMR provides either 4 or 8 E&M interfaces for connection of audio for push-totalk (PTT) radios and can be integrated with Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a VoyagerESR, and Motorola Solutions WAVE Broadband Push-To-Talk or Cisco IPICS on a VoyagerVM.
End-to-End Voice Communications Integration
Leveraging Vocality technology, the VoyagerLMR (land mobile radio) module provides integration of radio and IP networks in a small form factor, low SWaP package. Vocality’s Operating System (VOS) is leveraged for straightforward rollout of radio networks.
The VoyagerLMR radio relay module not only provides radio cross-banding, but also provides seamless integration between radio and VoIP networks using four or eight E&M ports. This solution may also be integrated with Cisco Call Manager Express running on a VoyagerESR and Motorola Solutions WAVE Broadband Push-To-Talk on VoyagerVM.
- 7.4” W x 6.3” L x 2” H (188 x 160.02 x 52mm)
- 2.5 lbs / 1.14 kg
- Available with 4 or 8 RJ-45 four-wire E&M PTT ports
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 console port
- 10-18 VDC Input
- Power consumption 10W for 4-port VoyagerLMR, 20W for 8-port VoyagerLMR
- Integrated aluminum chassis with cooling fins for fanless operation
Operating Temperature range
- -25 to 60C
Storage Temperature range
- -30 to 85C
- MIL-STD 810G
- IEC 60529
- Sealed unit with dust caps for extra protection
- SIP 2.0
- G.711, G.726, G.729A, G.723.1 (5.3/6.3kbps MP-MLQ), G.729 Annex A (8kbps CS-ACELP), G.726 (16-40kbps ADPCM), G.727 (16-40kbps E-ADPCM), G.711 (64kbps PCM) μ-law or A-law VoyagerLMR Management
- SNMPv2c, SNMPv3
- Local CLI
All modules can be upgraded for Video and VoIP optimization with Vocality’s IP PACE option key, and are compatible with Harris AN/PRC-117F/G, Harris AN/PRC-152 and other common tactical, first responder, and public safety radios.