Vehicle Tactical Router based on the VoyagerESR
VoyagerTR combines a MIL-STD 810G tested Voyager module with an IP67 enclosure to give you the most rugged routing, switching and server platforms on the market.
Adapt your existing Voyager module for outdoor and vehicular use with VoyagerTR (a vehicle tactical router). VoyagerTR provides an IP67 sealed enclosure which allows a VoyagerESR, VoyagerVM or VoyagerSW14 to be powered from a MIL-STD 1275D 28V vehicle power supply. VoyagerTR combines a MIL-STD 810G tested Voyager module with an IP67 enclosure to give you the most rugged routing, switching and server platforms on the market.
- 9.25” W x 11.7” L x 2.52” H (235 x 297 x 64mm)
- 5 Ibs / 1.8kg Electrical Specifications
- MIL-STD 1275D 28V power input
- Reverse polarity protection
- Supports 30W of filtered power Construction
- Milled acetyl frame
- Aluminium inserts for heatsink and mounting
- Milled perspex viewing window Operating Temperature
- -10 to 60C with conduction cooling Storage Temperature
- -10 to 85C Ruggedization
- MIL-STD 810G rated modules
- IP67 Supported Voyager modules
- VoyagerESR Cisco 5915 ESR routing
- VoyagerSW14 managed switch
- VoyagerVM server platform
- VoyagerLMR RoIP
- VoyagerFXS STE relay Ports
- 5 x IP67 RJ-45 ports with covers
- 1 x Amphenol MIL-C-26482 connector for DC input
Klas Telecom announced today that the Voyager networking system now fully integrates and supports common manpack and tactical radios.
GetSAT, Hughes Network Systems, LLC (Hughes), Klas Telecom and NexTech Solutions (NTS) recently partnered at an exercise that took place June 28 – 29 in Virginia Beach, VA, to demonstrate an integrated Communications-On-The-Move (COTM) SATCOM solution for HD video, voice and data connectivity.
Date: August 14 – 17, 2016
We are partnering with Cisco at APCO 2016 to help create safer communities and countries in the digital era by leveraging the latest 4G LTE technology to modernize customers’ existing networks and deployed communications