Teamwork is the most important element to building excellent products.
- This event has passed.
21 May, 2018 - 24 May, 2018
Date: May 21-24, 2018
Booth #: 1318
Location: Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
Klas Telecom will showcase the full capabilities of the Voyager system of systems at NDIA’s 2018 SOFIC, taking place May 21-24 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, FL. The Special Forces Industry Conference is the premier venue for the SOF community to interact with industry and to collaborate on the challenges, initiatives, and way-ahead in delivering the most cutting-edge capabilities into the hands of SOF operators.
Expect to see our latest offerings in deployable C4I communications systems, including:
Voyager Tactical Data Center (Voyager TDC) – Voyager goes where you go, now your data can, too. At SOFIC we will launch Voyager Tactical Data Center 2.0, an enhanced capability system with double the storage and NVMe in the same form factor as the original Voyager TDC.
With the airline carry-on-size Voyager TDC 2.0, SOF operators can rapidly and cost-effectively deploy an enterprise-grade compute and data storage network that enables users to collect, store, process, analyze, replicate and disseminate large volumes of data in theatre for timely intelligence and fast decision-making in the field.
- Voyager Cellular solutions – backpack, vehicle and fixed infrastructure cellular base station solutions for deploying private LTE networks.
- Voyager Tactical Radio Integration Kit (TRIK) – a low SWaP, rugged networking system that houses, powers and integrates common tactical radios into an accompanying route, switch and compute network. Voyager TRIK provides everything you need for a complete LMR network package in the size of an airline carry-on, allowing SOF operators to communicate more, and carry less.
- Voyager Executive Communications Kit (VoyagerECK) – a mobile, lightweight executive and small team communications solution
- NIAP-approved Voyager Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC)
- Google’s Machine Learning models trained on edge device
- Software-defined, hyperconverged architecture from Nutanix and VMware, deployed on low SWaP enterprise-grade data storage networks
- The latest in network security from our trusted partners
- and more.
NEW Technology Demonstration Theater:
We’ve invited partners Google, Nutanix, SafeNet AT and VMware to present thought-provoking discussions on hot topics within tactical communications. We’re talking AI, Machine Learning, data-at-rest protection and much more — all in our new in-booth presentation theater. View the schedule here.
Below are the exhibit hall hours:
Monday, May 21: Global SOF Annual Tampa Reception
Tuesday, May 22: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 23: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 24: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
We hope to see you at 2018 SOFIC!