Public Safety23 October 2020
Enabling First Responder Communications
First responders, law enforcement and other public safety agencies need reliable communications hardened for tactical environments and emergency services. Klas delivers a full suite of first responder communications capabilities including:
- Manpack cellular base station systems
- Cellular-enabled sensor backhaul
- Multi-agency land mobile radio (LMR)/push-to-talk radio interoperability
- Deployable data-center-grade storage and compute
- IP network integration of transcoded voice and video
Klas provide on-the-move access to broadband Public Safety networks such as FirstNet and ESN using our TRX R2 . However if you are responding to an incident that has made that infrastructure unavailable then you can bring your own with VoyagerCell Duo.
Having simultaneous connectivity to both carrier-provided and dedicated Public Safety LTE networks provides access needed to the information needed for your day-to-day work. TRX R2 not only does that but can also process the information that is gathered while on patrol such as camera data for License Plate Recognition. A simple one-box solution, ideal for constrained spaces.
Responding to a natural disaster or security incident often means that access to a Public Safety network is not possible. However having access to Mission Critical Push-to-talk, mapping and video streaming applications is even more important.
Klas’ backpack-based LTE network in-a-box, VoyagerCell Duo allows you to bring that infrastructure with you.
- FirstNet Certified
- Intel® Atom™ Denverton 2, 4 or 8 core processor options
- Two LTE modem slots supporting Sierra Wireless EM7455 & EM7511 incorporating Band 14 FirstNet support
- NVMe-based storage with up to 1TB capacity
- Two copper 1Gb Ethernet ports
- Two 10 Gb SFP ports in 8-core variant
- Simultaneous Wi-Fi AP and client
- KlasOS Keel software pre-installed.
- 2 x 5W eNodeb with 32/100 bearer variants,
- B14 for US Public Safety & B28 for Euro Public Safety
- Built-in x86 compute server with Intel® 8-Core C3708 processor, 32 GB RAM running on KlasOS Keel
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK+) NVMe based storage with 512 GB capacity
- Built-in LTE modem for backhaul & Wi-Fi client/AP functionality
- MIL-STD-1275D transient protection to allow for direct connection to vehicles