VoyagerEMm is an integrated Radio over IP (RoIP) system with interfaces for radio, Ethernet and handset audio
VoyagerEMm is an integrated Radio over IP (RoIP) system with interfaces for radio, Ethernet and handset audio. With ultra-low power requirements, VoyagerEMm is ideal for battery powered applications where SWaP is critical.
VoyagerEMm provides four E&M radio interfaces for connection of audio for push-to-talk (PTT) radios. Three Ethernet ports are also available along with a handset/headset/speaker connector for handsets such as the military H-250.
The VoyagerEMm is designed for use in austere environments and is housed in a ruggedized chassis with dust caps on all ports leveraging Cistech Solutions technology.
- 7.4” W x 5.7” L x 1.0” H (188 mm x 145.2 mm x 26 mm)
- 2.2 lb / 1.0 kg
- 10 – 18 VDC Input for operation
- Power consumption: 2 Watts
- Integrated aluminum chassis with dust caps
- 2 x Ethernet RJ-45 on front
- 1 x Ethernet Mill-Max on rear
- 1 x Console RJ-45 Management port
- 4 x E&M RJ-45 radio ports
- 1 x H-250 Handset connector
- -25oC to 60oC
- Frequency response selectable for 300 Hz to 3.4 KHz or Wideband 200 Hz to 20 KHz
- Tx Audio
- Rx Audio
- Press to Talk (PTT)
- Squelch (SQL)