Low SWaP, Layer 3 Ethernet switch + PoE + removable configuration storage
Listed on the NIAP CSfC Product Compliant List
The Voyager Embedded Switch m-Series (VoyagerESm) contains the same Layer 3 switch designed by Klas Telecom but has fewer ports for reduced SWaP operations. It contains 4 Fast Ethernet ports, all of which are PoE enabled, a Gigabit Ethernet switch port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, console management port and a removable configuration storage for increased security, persona portability and simplified sparing.
The VoyagerESm supports critical Cisco VoIP switching features such as VLAN trunking and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
Ruggedization is a key feature of the VoyagerESm with a lightweight, fanless design and an extruded aluminum enclosure with dust caps for all ports.
A CSfC Solution
The VoyagerESm is listed on the NIAP Product Compliant List (PCL) making it a viable CSfC solution for government customers.
Klas Telecom’s VoyagerESm is a core component of the Voyager Executive Communications Kit (VoyagerECK), a discreet and portable VoSIP and multi-enclave data communications package that connects executives on the move with the secure resources they need. The VoyagerESm passing common criteria allows the VoyagerECK to be used as a CSfC solution. Existing users, please contact [email protected] to learn how you can upgrade your existing kit for secure wireless encryption.
Layer 3 Switch
- Auto-sensing 10/100 BaseT
- Cisco Discovery Protocol VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1Q port VLAN
- Layer 3 features including G.729 transcoding, NHRP, Multipoint GRE/DMVPN, OSPF
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Voice & Data VLAN
- IEEE 802.1x MAC authentication
- 7.4” W x 5.7” L x 1.0” H (188 mm x 145.2 mm x 26mm)
- 1.5 Ib / 0.7 kg
- 10-18 VDC input for operation
- 48 VDC input for PoE
- Maximum 15W power consumption without PoE. Each PoE port requires additional 8-15W depending on powered device
- 1 x RJ-45 Console port
- 4 x 10/100 BaseT Fast Ethernet with PoE
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x FXS port
- 1 x VIK storage port
- Integrated aluminum chassis with cooling fins for fanless operation
- Sealed unit with dust caps for extra protection
Operating Temperature Range
- -25oC to 60oC with conduction cooling
- -25oC to 70oC with forced air cooling
Storage Temperature Range
- -30oC to 85oC
- KlasOS 5 (a Cisco-like CLI with similar look and feel)
- SNMP v1
- SNMP v2
- SNMP v3